ePSXe for Android 1.9.2
Android: 2.2 and up
What is in this edition:
* Removed not used persmission.
* Bluetooth not reuqired
* Added support for gamepads BluezIME. Tested with Ipega Controller (Demands Android three.-4.1).
* Extra better help for native joysticks, Xbox, Logitech, Sixaxis, Nvidia …
* Added six virtual buttons to additional functions (savestate / loadstate, combos, sticky buttons).
* Added assistance for customized skins touchscreen gamepad
* Fixes some core bugs (Spyro2 & Spyro3 PAL)
For help, electronic mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org Details:
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port from the famous ePSXe for Pc. ePSXe Offers large compatibility and good pace. It is made for smartphones and tablets, treats such as a fun two gamers option for tablets utilizing split display mode. Games need to be offered by consumer. Contain virtual touchscreen pad assistance, and hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Perform Phones with keyboard, and external pads like WiiMote or Sixaxis), and analog sticks.
From the version 1.eight., ePSXe for Android help OpenGL enhanced graphics thanks to Peopsxgl Plugin, see the documentation for configuration data (Menu-> Info).
From the version 1.8.four, ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.