FTL Launcher Pro
New and Important: Supports all resolutions and ICS, but only 800×480, 854×480, 960×540 and 480×320 devices have 3D drawer enabled! Also ICS has no 3D drawer because it does not contain the “old” opengl interface. But as it is natively accelerated anyway, 2D drawer should be fast.
Make no mistake, this is the fastest launcher you’ll ever run. Small, light, configurable. The Gingerbread launcher as it should have been.
Now including configurable homsecreen grid from 4×4 to 6×6, resizeable widgets, and, never seen in any launcher: control over core Android window animation speed.
No useless stuff, no compromises. Performance and usability are the driving forces here.
- Based on Gingerbread Launcher2 source code tweaked for extreme speed
- Fully accelerated 3D Waterfall app drawer
- Normal 2D app drawer
- Choice between 3 and 5 icon Dock
- Configurable support for launcher auto-rotation
- Configurable number of homescreens: from 1 to 9
- Configurable default homescreen
- Configurable transition speed of homescreens
- Configurable bounce effect on homescreen transitions
- Configurable Homescreen grid: From 4 to 6 rows, and 4 to 6 columns (must restart FTL for changes to take effect!)
- Hide/show icon titles on homescreen shortcuts
- Configurable Dock icons size
- Configurable infinite looping of homescreens
- Configurable wallpaper scrolling
- Configurable support for scrollable widgets
- Swipe to action: Configurable “swipe up” to open drawer
- Swipe to action: Configurable “swipe down” to pull notification bar
- Includes anim speed: precise control over core Android windows/transition animation speed
- Configurable support for resizeable widgets: only when adding them to the homescreen, you cannot edit them later.
- On first boot, homescreens will be empty. Long-press anywhere and start adding stuff!
- You can add/change the shortcuts on the dock bar: Long-press the place you want, and wait for the a poput to show up, allowing you to choose what activity you want there.
- You can uninstall apps directly from the homescreen: long press the shortcut (even in the app drawer), drag it to the trash can that appears where the dock was. If you drop it immediately FTL will only remove the shortcut, but if you wait a bit before droping, FTL will offer to uninstall the app.
What’s in this version :
- Android Jellybean 4.2.X bugfix
- Small optimizations
Required Android O/S : 4.1+