Current Version: 2.61
Requires Android: 2.0 and up
1. [New] Support Korean language
2. [Fix] PRO version unstable on some cells purchased by Getjar
*Use Getjar gold to get PRO Version, totally FREE!
*Free to try ‘Advanced Kill’ on the main page, need ROOT
#Over 5 Million Users Choice# Monitor and kill apps. Clean rubbish and speed up phone. Manage apps auto start. Powerful and easy to use, GO Task Manager EX is the must-have tool to guard your phone and ensure a smooth and fast operation experience.
– one-click to kill general process, resident process, and system process
– clear cache, Apk rubbish to release memory
– check the healthy state of your phone and provide auto or manual optimization tips
– set auto clear app list, clear condition (when screen off) or clear frequency
– set white list of the apps you don’t want to kill when you click kill apps
– monitor the high risk apps which have access to your contacts, message, and network permission
– move apps to SDcard
– widgets with 1*1, 4*1, ( 4*2 only available for GO Widget)
– support notification bar
– low memory warning alert
– detailed info about your phone hardware
###More advanced features with the Premium Version:
– advanced kill most background running process
– advanced kill to prevent apps auto start in the background ( need ROOT )
– clear system rubbish, including residual file, thumbnail picture, log file, invalid file and blank catalog
– forbid app boot to speed up phone launching speed ( need ROOT )
– monitor 2G/3G and wifi traffic daily and monthly to your phone and specific apps
– control the specific app access to mobile data or wifi network
– delicate themes designed only for Pro Version
– automatically notify you when an app can be moved to SDcard
– automatically detect residual file when uninstalling an app
1. What, exactly, is rooting?
Rooting your Android phone is a process in which you gain administrative permission and have access to abilities of your phone that were unavailable before root. Therefore, you can install custom Android OS ROMs, clear system caches and rubbish, control apps auto start, and many other things.
2. How to add Widgets of GO Task Manager EX onto your home screen?
Press Menu> Choose “Add”> Choose “Widget” or “GO Widget”> Select the widget and the size you want
3. Why I paid by Google Play but still cannot use PRO Version?
You might finish the payment process but Google canceled the order and the money didn’t transfer to our account. You may send us your payment ID, name, payment email to check payment process status.
Make sure you have signed on Google account (the same as your payment ID). This is the official way to identify the PRO Version users.
Make sure your network is connected. Google need to identify your account.
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion: [email protected]
We are constantly improving GO Task Manager EX. If you like it, please do recommend it to your friends. Your support is always appreciated.