n7player is an innovative 3D mp3 and music player available only on Android. It visualizes your music as a single plane full of album covers. You can zoom in and out using multi-touch to see different views of your music.
The main application screen is like an interactive tag cloud which can be easily explored to find your mp3 files. Artist names transforms smoothly to album covers, when pinched-to-zoomed. The minimalistic design and smooth interface allows users to quickly pick their favorite music from their library.n7player has also the most advanced cover art downloading function available on the market. It can download the missing album arts both by its own and by easy to use dedicated screen, where the user can search and pick an album art from the internet.
Reading sensitive log data permission is required only to provide more information in case of application crash when user decides to send log to developers.
This is time limited trial version. n7player Full Version Unlocker is available on Google Play.
- Unique user interface, based on OpenGL, consisting of innovative, fully multi-touchable album covers wall
- Intuitive music catalog showing: albums, artists, genres etc.
- 5 band graphic equalizer with presets, environmental effects, bass boost and sound virtualization technology (SRS/Dolby Surround) – requires Android 2.3 or higher
- Supported audio formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, m4p, ogg, wma, wav, aac, 3gp, mid, xmf, ogg, mkv(4.0+),
- Easy to use automatic and manual album art and artist image downloader for your music
- Tags editor for all supported audio formats (mp3 – both id3v1(.1) and id3v2(.4))
- Configurable directory filters and powerful file browser for browsing your SD card
- Home widgets, of two sizes – 1×4 and 2×4. Medium widget features repeat and shuffle buttons. More widgets will be added in upcoming releases
- Lockscreen widget with direct unlock option
- Sleep timer
- Shuffle/repeat options for better control of your music playback
What’s in this version :
- Introducing n7player 2.0!
- The player’s look and functionalities had been rethinked and redesigned. New features include:
- Added genre mode to the album plane
- Modified current queue with lots of new options
- Custom EQ presets
- ICS style Lockscreen & Action Bar
- Better support for compilations (“Merge album by name”)
- Delete option
- Embedded album-arts support
- Better internal & external media support
- Tagger is now using TagLib – fast, efficient and memory safe tagging library.