Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Category: Arcade & Action
1.18.5 – This is a bugfix/stability update
Fixed screen aspect ratio issues
Fixed touch issues on Kindle Fire and certain other devices
Improved touch feedback on terrain
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps. Build a shelter to survive nights and share your worlds online. Possibilities are infinite in this sandbox survival and construction game.
This is the nineteenth release of Survivalcraft, and it is Halloween themed! You can now find pumpkins and craft them into Jack O’Lanterns to decorate your houses. In this release you will also encounter rain, snow, and thunderstorms that can set tall objects on fire. Water will freeze when exposed to the cold, and ice placed in a warm area will melt. Snow will deposit in flat areas. Spears will stick into soft blocks like wood and dirt.
And beware of gray wolves at full moon!
Yet more additions, items and creatures are planned for later updates. Purchase now while it is cheap and get all the future updates for free!
Survivalcraft was inspired by Minecraft, and owes much of its success to it. If you like this game, out of the respect for the creators of Minecraft, we urge you to try Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is also available in this store. This game however is not a copy of Minecraft. It takes certain ideas from it, expands on them and introduces concepts of its own into the mix. More than anything, it also pushes the boundaries of the block world genre on mobile platforms.
Update history so far:
– 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
– 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
– 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
– 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
– 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
– 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
– 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
– 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
– 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
– 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
– 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
– 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
– 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
– 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
– 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
– 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
– 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
– 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
– 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)